I'm a man who was born at the México Hospital in San José, in 1977. After that, my parents an I and My sister went to live in San Mateo, in Alajuela.I grew up there, my primary and High School studies I did them in San mateo and the last two years of High School I did at the Atenas Liceo.
In 1999, I graduated like a Health Technician at the CCSS Academy. After that, in 2001 I graduated like a Emergency Medical Technician at UCR. Once graduated like a EMT, I've worked like a Paramedic, First Aid and CPR instructor, Medical Assistant, Emergency Coordinator, Rescue Worker and even more.
Nowadays, I'm workinglike a emergency coordinator and CPR- First Aid instructor consultant. I'm studying Occupational Health and Safety and Law at ULACIT, I'm coursing in the bachelors level, and started that major three years ago aproximately.
Like a person, I consider I'm not shy or serious either. I like to help people wherever I can, I always try to enjoy the life to the max, I like drama movies, anmy kind of music an am a fan of technology. I´m single and able to learn and make new friends during this course.
mayo 19, 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario