Mrs:
Silvia Castro
Innovation Week Organizer.
Dear Mrs Silvia:
I’am really afraid because I couldn’t go to the activity where you were the speecher, For some inconvenients at my work, I could not assist. I was very interested in going to this presentation, the topic catched my attention because I’m fan of technology and innovation.Most of the sellos verdes are so interesting and I try to go to as many as I can. In my opinion, these sellos verdes are an excelent chance to learn more and besides, free. I have heard some comments of my partners about the activity, with no doubt I know I lost a great opportunity to hear a good speech and actualize my knowledge.
At this time, using this letter, I want to apologize for my abscent to the sello verde and I hope that in the future you will plan another activity like this, maybe I could go.
I hope you understand my situation, continue with this interesting activities in the Univerity, the ULACIT students must be the best in technology Knowledge and must be actualized with this information to be the best in Costa Rica.
Have a good day
Ronald Rodríguez Acosta
English II Student
ULACIT.
agosto 18, 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario